Product Lead at Apollo 247
Views:735 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Apollo 24|7 - Product Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-8 yrs)
Product Manager - SEO
- Conducting customer research to identify the right problems, and create great experiences that benefit users.
- Document use cases for product/feature development. Prioritize ruthlessly
- Work with a data-driven, customer-first mindset
- Perform comprehensive keyword research to pinpoint the most pertinent and lucrative keywords for the company's website and content.
- Identify and rectify technical SEO challenges, including website speed optimization, improvements in website structure and navigation, resolution of crawl errors, addressing broken links, eliminating duplicate content, and ensuring mobile responsiveness, which is imperative.
- Continuously monitor and analyse website traffic, evaluating the effectiveness of SEO strategies, and utilizing this data to make informed decisions for future SEO endeavours.
- Assume the role of an external SEO industry thought leader and advocate for SEO initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals.
- Bachelor's/PG degree in marketing, communications, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in building Web products and using SEO related initiatives for growth
- Excel in effectively conveying technical requirements to engineers and developers and showcasing problem-solving prowess.
- Possess exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with a penchant for thriving in a global team environment.