Manager - Talent Acquisition at Apollo247
Views:869 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Apollo 24|7 - Head - Digital Marketing (8-12 yrs)
JD For Digital Marketing Lead
ABOUT APOLLO 24|7
Apollo 24|7 is India's largest end-to-end omni-channel healthcare platform launched on 5th February, 2020. The platform enables users from any part of the country to use trusted Apollo services from their phones, at the click of a button. Apollo 24|7 is incubated by Apollo Hospital to form a as a new-age digital healthcare start-up. The platform currently offers a full bouquet of healthcare services - 24x7 consultation with 7000+ Apollo doctors pan-India and across 55+ specialties, seamless medicine delivery at home, diagnostic test booking and doorstep sample collection, digital health records and more. The platform recently launched Apollo ProHealth, which is the first ever preventive health management program. Apollo 24|7 has overcome the hindrance of time and place, as the services are available 24-7 and accessible by people from any location.
ROLE DOMAIN AND GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
Customer Obsession: Needs to be obsessed and act like a Customer representative within the organization.
Own the Product strategy: Own the product strategy and roadmap - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams.
Data and Personalisation: Define the next phase of growth for subscriber engagement on back of product and communication personalisation based on data based decision making.
Product Innovation: Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business goals.
Performance and Growth: Attention to detail with an ability to work with performance marketing teams for effective execution and results. Ability to take the growth and P&L responsibility for the organization.
- Worked on digital marketing P&L, including budget planning/allocation, campaign performance and customer acquisition cost. Optimize campaigns and continuously drive down customer acquisition costs.
- Managing overall Digital Marketing Initiatives in the Company,
- Vast experience in SEM, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic, SMM, Rich Media Advertising, Video Campaigns, Emailer Marketing, App-related campaigns, Viral marketing, Influencer campaigns etc.
- Complete ownership of consumer life cycle across both product and marketing (organic+ inorganic channels).
- Define and influence the roadmap for product to increase frequency of visits and higher velocity of transactions.
- Liaise with product, design & sales leaders to improve customer experience, enable sales teams with quality business leads, enter & grow new markets and bridge gaps in customer experience
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in marketing
SKILLS .. ONE WOULD NEED:
- 8 - 12 years of experience with a background in product management/analytics or growth orgs would be ideal and preferred.
- Experience in consumer internet orgs with fast paced and accelerated growth trajectories is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to exhibit a string experimentation and iterative product led growth framework.
- Depth of understanding of ad-tech/mar-tech would be a strong enabler for success and hence a sought-after trait.
- Ability to develop a strategic framework is a must.
- Ability to analyze strategic framework on quantitative approach is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.