Talent Acquisition Executive at Apollo 247
Views:165 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Apollo 24|7 - Engineering Manager (8-15 yrs)
Expertise is for everyone. Come join a journey of touching a billion lives.
- Lead a high performing engineering team and coach them to full potential
- Design, build and deliver new features and products
- Understand the requirements and translate them into Technical specifications and technical requirements
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of design and code quality at all times, including but not limited to adherence to architectural, security and scalability standards
Skills and Experience
- 8+ Years of experience in software development, preferably in product development
- Excellent knowledge of Rest and Micro Services architecture using Node.js
- Solid knowledge of RESTful API design and asynchronous and concurrent systems
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, Redis and Databases is a must.
- Hands on experience of Microservices, Containerization, Docker Components and Orchestration using Swarm/Kubernetes.
- Architecting Scalable Commerce Workloads using Microservices
- Hands on experience of PaaS technologies like AWS or Azure is preferred
- Knowledge of distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Exposure to Build tools, CI/CD, and JIRA desirable
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Agile development methodology like Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business users and Cross functional teams (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting