Manager - HR at Apnaklub
Views:1223 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Apnaklub - Manager/Assistant Manager - Sales & Supply Chain (2-10 yrs)
- Develop a Framework for Vendor Management, Finalize TOT (Terms of Trades), and Plan and initialize JBP (Joint Business Plan) keeping in view the business goals.
- Develop Category strategy, keeping in view the business goals and competitive market scenario.
- Responsible for handling clients, driving sales, margins, working capital & Category profitability.
- Responsible for monetizing visibility properties and generating Other income in line with the business needs of the category.
- Managing National and Local vendors to maximize the sales and margins for the category.
- Plan and finalize pricing and promotion strategy for the category.
- Finalize and implement the FMCG category assortment strategy, thereby achieving sales, margin, and stock targets.
- Analyze sales data to understand how to positively affect the category performance.
- PO generation and management to ensure smooth supply chain operations.
- Conduct MIS Analytics to derive valuable insights and support data-driven decision-making.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.