Manager - HR at Apnaklub
Views:709 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Apnaklub - Brand Manager (3-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Co-own the brand positioning, brand health and brand assets for all brands (Build Awareness, Consideration Metrics for each brand and media properties)
- Competition mapping, build customer insights for each brand through consumer research, market insights leading into the annual brand plans and identifying gaps leading to new product development framework
- Plan, strategize and execute ATL marketing brand campaigns and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Plan, strategize and execute social media brand campaigns to amplify brand message- identify the right channels, the campaign idea and influencer marketing for all brands
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral for all BTL activities
- Create impactful brand presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with central marketing, trade marketing, demand and design teams for executing the brand plan.
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding and experience of brand management, GTM and the marketing mix including PR
- Ability to lead with influence and work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of ATL media planning, buying and excellent relationships with media owners, agencies
- A willingness to work outside the scope to bring alignment and better overall outcomes to the business at large
- Having a growth mindset and someone who is comfortable in a cross-functional environment and has to work on challenging problems and deal with ambiguity.
- A high degree of business acumen
- Having 3-5 years of Experience in FMCG industry / creative agency
- Knowledge of Marketing tools like Webengage, Appsflyer, MoEngage/Clevertap, DV360 etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.