Senior HR Person at Apna Organics Pvt Ltd
Views:769 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Apna Organics - Manager - Sales (6-8 yrs)
Sales Manager Textile
Job description :
- Business Development / Technical Marketing delivering Sales target (Volume, Value, Coma Collections) for textile chemicals / Auxiliary
- Develop and execute sales strategy for textile chemicals / Auxiliary in assigned region
- Conduct product trial at textile process house (Pretreatment / Dyeing / Finishing)
- Build a robust distribution network and build sales
- Generate and maintain relationship with sales leads
- Developing and building new channel partners, Distributors.
- R & D in Lab as per customers requirements.
- Physical Testing -Shrinkage, Fastness, Tear Strength etc.
- Sampling & Documentation, Presentations
- Conduct trials /guide customer for trials by onboarding on Pigments and Disperse Printing Thickeners, Binders, Putty, Silicon, Ink, Softener and Wetting Agents Etc.
- Achieve a monthly Sales Target of Minimum 2CR per month. - Manage existing customer relationships
- Should be opt with Payment Structure which involves advance or Credit (30/60 days) - Running textile application demos and production trials for the new launches of the products.
- Providing market information like competitor activities and market mapping for the potential customer & product sales - A portfolio of textile customers which have been handled directly is required
- 6-8 years of techno commercial experience in the Textile Industry
- Selling and Promotion of Textile Chemicals / auxiliary (Pretreatment / Dyeing / Finishing) to textile process house Distributors
- Experience in conducting trails, technical discussion at textile wet processing house (Pretreatment / Dyeing / Finishing)
- Exposure to brand house will be added advantage.
- Primary responsible for Business Development / Technical Marketing delivering Sales target (Volume, Value, Coma Collections) for textile chemicals / Auxiliary
- Strategic and management responsibilities for sales growth and technical services to accelerate revenue and improve competitive market position
- To develop new customers, generate sales by helping them with technical support, developing relationship, providing all Technical or commercial solution at the time of issues/problems.
- Developing and maintaining dealer / distribution network / direct customers in designated customer area.
- Manage and provide strong leadership to the assigned distributors, guide them in achieving annual sales targets and ensure timely submission of quarterly reports from them
- Management of activities like sales, trials, maintain customer and competition database.
- Co-ordinate with technical application lab for effectively handling customer technical queries and trials. Planning and reporting of Trials.
- Develop the market with Commercial Manager-ISC and, a territorial business strategy to maximize growth and profit in assigned territories. Execution/implementation of the plan.
- Identify key/strategic customers according to the agreed strategic execution plans in assigned territories, agree on the key customer strategy and an annual sales call plan for visits with Commercial managers and ensure that action plan is in place for each key customer to achieve customer intimacy for the delivery of value to the business.
- Execute the pricing strategy and participate actively in pricing and contract negotiations with key customers
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Provide reliable 24-months rolling forecast monthly
- To Submit weekly basis, Sales, Collection, and new opportunity report
- Communicating extensively with all the internal stakeholders like credit management team, supply chain, RD, finance and marketing.
Kindly Note looking Especially for Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Delhi Region.
Key Skills - techno-commercial, Textile, Technical marketing, technical sales, Technical support, Distribution network, Supply chain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.