HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:91 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
API Product Support Manager - Broker Firm (3-6 yrs)
Urgent Opening for API Product Manager at broker company
You have an in-depth knowledge and expertise with API. You possess a desire to delve deeply into data and the capacity to comprehend new technologies and API structure. You are an expert at explaining complex technical concepts to customers in plain terms.
- Python, API, JSON, PANDAS
- Python is an absolute necessity, with any other programming language serving as an additional bonus.
- You understand JSON.
- Working experience with Pandas
- Experience of working on Open API.
What's your responsibilities and ownership :
- API, Customer Delight, Problem Solver
- Create an API support strategy that is in line with the issues that clients are experiencing.
- Coordinate with product teams by converting client issues into specific needs and communicating this information to them.
- Examine complicated usage questions and provide customers with simpler responses based on the findings and understanding of our product and offerings.
- Coordinate with product team to enhance your knowledge base for existing and new product offering.
- Communicate product solutions and offers both internally and externally in a clear and concise manner.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in information technology and technical architecture.
Who can be part of team :
- MBA, BCA/MCA/BTech + Communication Skill
- You must have a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Relevant knowledge of computer science , Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience handling online / technical / API products, preferably with a background in technical product management.
- An advantage would be prior expertise in Open API, knowledge of development.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills, as well as a decent grasp of what makes for an excellent user experience and attractive design in a highly paced work environment.
- Must have knowledge of Python, API, JSON any other language is added advantage