Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:161 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
API Business Manager - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Strategise and build the vision for API products.
- identifying which APIs are required, based on the needs of the business
- identifying internal and external developers, and consumers- which may be customers or internal end-users
- Monitoring the ROI of APIs (ie, cost to develop APIs and the value they deliver).
- Communicating the API benefits to developers, consumers, and business stakeholders.
- Promoting and launching the API for use in appropriate ecosystems and managing the integration pipeline.
- Seeking feedback and optimizing the experience of everyone in the ecosystem.
- Ensuring that the APIs are used by a sufficient audience that sustains long-term business value.
- Studying market trends to determine the strategy and roadmap for APIs.
- Continuously evolving the API Strategy to meet the emerging developer and consumer needs and to take advantage of new technologies.
Qualifications & Experience
- BE / B Tech + MBA with 8 - 12 years of work experience
- Minimum 3 years of API Business Development experience in the Financial Services domain.
- Up-to-date knowledge of APIs
- Strong understanding of the Capital Markets operations.
- Leadership and teamworking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders - must possess strong networking & relationship building skills
- Good time-management skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, passionate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.