General Manager - HR at APCFSS
Views:381 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
APCFSS - Consultant - Legal Matters/Business Law/Legal Issues & Survey Program (3-10 yrs)
APCFSS- Consultant (Legal Matters), (Business Law, Legal Issues and Survey Program)
Experience : 3-10 years
- A.P. Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) was set up by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) as a Section 8 company in 2016.
- APCFSS has developed and manages the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), which is a Government-wide enterprise suite covering the financial transactions of all the Departments of the GoAP. CFMS has been developed leveraging the latest ERP tools from SAP.
- Besides CFMS, APCFSS designs, develops and maintains mission-critical IT (Web & Mobile) applications and provides Governance Consulting and Project Management services for various Departments and Agencies of the GoAP.
- As part of our strategic business transformation programme, which aims to standardize our major business processes globally, we are searching for entry level & experienced Consultant (Legal Matters), experience in practice of Law, especially in the Laws / Acts that govern land issues and land title registrations and experience in working with Government Departments / Projects preferred.-
Post : Consultant (Legal Matters)
Entry Level : Min 3 to 5 Years of experience in practice of Law, especially in the Laws / Acts that govern land issues and land title registrations.
Total No of posts : 01
Supervisory Level : Min 5 to 10 Years of experience in practice of Law, especially in the Laws / Acts that govern land issues and land title registrations and experience in working with Government Departments / Projects preferred.
At least a minimum of 2 to 3 years in supervisory / managerial position.-
Total No of posts : 01
Educational Qualification : Graduation / Post Graduation in Law from reputed Institutions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Studying the Acts, Rules and Regulations relevant to the resurvey activities and Issuance of Land Titles and understanding the provisions
2. Analyzing the public grievances and litigations, with respect to the resurvey and land title issuance activities
3. Preparing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for dealing with the identified categories of public grievances and litigations
4. Providing legal support and advise to the Department / district teams on handling litigations filed during resurvey
5. Carrying out any other relevant activity, as entrusted by the Commissioner, SSLR
Desired Competencies :
1. Attitude and orientation to work in the mission-mode projects
2. Good Leadership Skills
3. Good Communication Skills (oral & written)
4. Good Interpersonal Skills
5. Good Negotiation Skills
6. Ability to study, understands, analyze the relevant Acts / Rules / Regulations and develop procedures to deal with the legal issues that arise out of the resurvey activities and issuance of land titles
7. Good understanding of Torrens System of Title Registration
8. Good knowledge in MS-Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.