General Manager - HR at APCFSS
Views:1335 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
APCFSS - Consultant - General Matters & Operations Management (3-10 yrs)
APCFSS - Consultant (General Matters & Operations Management)
Experience : 3-10 years
- A.P. Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) was set up by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) as a Section 8 company in 2016. APCFSS has developed and manages the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), which is a Government-wide enterprise suite covering the financial transactions of all the Departments of the GoAP. CFMS has been developed leveraging the latest ERP tools from SAP.
- Besides CFMS, APCFSS designs, develops and maintains mission-critical IT (Web & Mobile) applications and provides Governance Consulting and Project Management services for various Departments and Agencies of the GoAP.
- As part of our strategic business transformation programme, which aims to standardize our major business processes globally, we are searching for entry level & experienced Consultant (General Matters & Operations Management), experience in working with Government Departments / Projects preferred.
Post : Consultant (General Matters & Operations Management)
Entry Level : Min 3 to 5 Years of experience in working with Government Departments / Projects. Total No of posts -01
Supervisory Level : Min 5 to 10 Years of experience in working with Government Departments / Projects and at least a minimum of 2 to 3 years in supervisory / managerial position.
Total No of posts : 01
Educational Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Management from reputed Institutions
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Planning and scheduling the resurvey activities, in consultation with Survey of India and also the District level teams
2. Monitoring the status of resurvey in all the districts
3. Coordinating with the ADs of the districts and offering support in resolving issues in implementation
4. Effective liaison between the district teams and the Commissioner, SSLR w.r.t. provision of resources, resolution of issues
5. Handling correspondence and communication
6. Carrying out any other relevant activity, as entrusted by the Commissioner, SSLR
Desired Competencies :
1. Attitude and orientation to work in mission-mode projects of similar nature
2. Good Leadership Skills
3. Good Communication Skills (oral & written)
4. Good Interpersonal Skills
5. Ability to understand the project/client requirements and act accordingly
6. Ability to plan, schedule and monitor the project activities, which involve several teams
7. Good computer skills, especially MS-Office
8. Knowledge of Basic financial management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.