Senior IT Recruiter at APAR People World
Views:253 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Apar - Lead/Principal Consultant - Alliance Strategic Partner (10-20 yrs)
Lead/Principal Consultant - Alliance
Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above mentioned role / role designation:
1. Manage Alliance Partner Ecosystem: Manage a set of strategic alliance partners relationships by ensuring a diligent governance cadence, forecasting pipeline and tracking growth, ensuring partner capabilities demonstration and certification on an ongoing basis and reporting partner program success.
2. Competitive and market analysis: Reviews market competitive intelligence for specific domain, Define and institutionalize an alliance strategy and program framework.
3. Financial modeling / developing a business case: Provide direction to Alliance Manager on financial/commercial models and work with Key Solutions/Platform Head in building integrated financial models for key solutions based on alliance products, Review and provide guidance to Alliance Manager in developing Alliance value proposition.
4. Define the solution: - Help define and contribute to the alliance terms, Negotiate and finalize alliance contract terms. Prioritize Alliance opportunities and validate with clients/analysts/SD.
5. Internal Branding: Enable creation of clear and comprehensive position statements for each alliance.
6. External Branding: Articulates joint value proposition, and alliance offering differentiation working with alliance partner to external stakeholders at various forums such as events, workshops, and web.
7. Creating and reporting partner program success: Developing case studies on joint success and reporting program success.
8. Contract negotiation: Influencing to incorporate alliance-specific SOW (Statement of Work), technology SLAs, Drive alliance to lead productivity improvement, Review Alliance Training content.
9. Knowledge Management: Provide thought leadership on POVs, concept papers in the area of alliances, Conducts performance appraisals and ensures development.
10. Team management: Ability to manage and drive high performing teams.
Profile/Skill Sets :
Purpose/Essence of the role: Define Alliance strategy, validate & prioritizes business opportunities, define value proposition, drive technology & functionality evaluation of Alliances, review all RFP responses, put a framework for competency development & Knowledge Management methodology, drive market intelligence for specific domains and provide thought leadership on concept papers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.