Senior Executive - HR at AON
Views:314 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AON - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Finance (2-5 yrs)
Finance - Senior Executive / Assistant Manager
Semi-qualified CA / MBA (finance) / CS
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Work with the CFO on key initiatives and projects. Co-ordinate, plan and participate in meetings, keeping track of actionable, manage, co-ordinate and ensure closure of action points, driving projects on a wide variety of issues undertaken by the F&S function.
2. Perform revenue booking, invoicing, and accounting for Direct insurance (DI) and reinsurance (RI), maintain master invoice tracker with insurer details, and share invoices with respective clients / business team. Prepare outward remittance, TRC, Form 10F and PE of foreign reinsurer.
3. Reconcile and post Bank entries. Reconcile control account, money received against invoices and complete posting in Tally. Bank reconciliation of premium A/c and forex revaluation.
4. Perform Insurer reconciliation, complete vendor registration form. Prepare Weekly MIS of pending RI remittance and claims.
5. Work on collections and debtors, with insurer for timely receipts.
6. Calculation of Brokerage & transfer from Fiduciary Account to current A/c.
7. Prepare schedules and information for quarterly, half yearly and annual data filing for IRDA.
8. Perform monthly TDS Reconciliation with 26AS, prepare GST monthly return filing. Statutory filings like GST and TDS returns, etc.
9. Prepare schedules for statutory and internal audit and other adhoc regulatory requirements.
10. Assist in monthly closures, undertake system migration and assist in implementing e-invoicing