Manager Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:364 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Aon - Senior Consultant - Performance & Rewards/OE Advisory Practice (6-10 yrs)
Designation: Senior Consultant - Performance & Rewards
The role is primarily responsible for leading and managing key clients and projects in the area of Compensation and Rewards Advisory, Organization Design and Performance Consulting as well as leading sales and business development for identified industry vertical and sub sectors.
This role is also responsible for overall management of the industry sub-sectors in terms of clients, financial and team collaboration and also ensure timely and profitable delivery of the key projects.
Aon's Performance, Rewards & OE Advisory practice delivers solutions to help clients build workforce for the digital age. We accelerate organizations from ordinary to the extraordinary with an unmatched combination of global consulting, HR measurement technology, and integrated talent analytics.
Aon offers comprehensive expert insights related to Organization, Rewards and Performance solutions for human resources professionals.
Key Responsibilities :
1. To lead and manage some of the large industry sub sector. The role will involve exposure to business heads, HR Heads, compensation heads, compensation managers and regional experts in various sub sectors of particular industry vertical.
2. To lead and deliver large & medium sized projects in the area of Compensation Consulting (compensation structure design, variable pay, job evaluation, incentive review, pay structure design), Talent, Performance, Organization Design and Organization Effectiveness.
3. Lead complex and multi-dimensional custom compensation surveys, data analysis and report writing. Provide insights and in depth sectoral analysis on data to be published for clients.
4. Lead and oversee large industry compensation and HR forums with focus on enhancing participation, adding value to clients, improving client satisfaction scores, increasing revenue from the study and managing all financial aspects of the forum like costing, revenue, invoicing, collections, etc.
5. To develop a thorough understanding on new products related to Performance & Productivity and to lead business development opportunities & source projects in these areas.
6. To manage key client relationships & increase the wallet size of the client and acquire new clients.
7. Work as a people manager and improve team engagement.
Desired Experience :
Total relevant work experience between 7- 10 years after completion of Masters with 3-4 years in area of Compensation and Benefits, Total Rewards & OD & OE Consulting.
- Full Time Masters Degree in related discipline (HR, Economics, Commerce and Business Administration)
- M.B.A/PGDBM from Tier 1/Tier 2 B Schools.
Must Have :
- Prior Consulting (preferably HR Consulting) and client facing experience mandatory.
- General awareness of current business environment in the country along with awareness of the consulting business.
- Confidence to present and defend methodology / recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Leadership experience in terms of mentoring or developing peers and/or junior team members.
- Ability to lead from the front.
- Ability to work independently and on a team across multiple projects deadline-oriented environment.
- Maturity to operate independently yet maintain open communication with team members on changing landscape/priorities.
- Track record of success in terms of historical performance rating and/or utilization (billable hours / total hours).