Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:1041 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Aon - Market Research Consultant - HR & Technology Research (2-4 yrs)
Role: IND Market Research Consultant
Business Unit: Performance, Rewards & OE Advisory
Practice: Human Capital Solutions
- Full Time Bachelors/ Master's Degree in any discipline
- M.B.A/PGDBM from any Tier A/Tier B institute.
2-4 years of relevant Market Research work experience after completion of Masters.
(Desirable) Working knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite - Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of: R/ RStudio, Python, SPSS
Experience with: Data exploration/visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI is an advantage
As a Market Research Consultant your role will be to research, compile, and analyze information on HR and Market trends to shape Aon's point-of-views and identify new markets, sales opportunities.
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual who is eager to learn about new technologies and has a proven track record in primary and secondary research, data collection, interpretation, visualization, and analysis.
- Conduct research on Technology industry, IT products and services and providers using both systematic and intuitive research techniques
- Compare/benchmark different trends and collate relevant information from multiple sources on industry business and HR trends
- Analyze and interpret research data to identify key findings.
- Understand research objectives and design surveys and drive participation
- Mine market and research databases to catalogue findings
- Project and Stakeholder Management: Work with consultants to interpret data using basic data analysis and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Provide methodological guidance and input on research scope to ensure its feasible and within budget.
- Have a working knowledge of advanced analytics methods that can be applied.
- Structure and execute on project management and performance improvement initiatives to continuously drive process efficiency.
- Build subject matter expertise in a specific market over a period.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions.
- Ability to work independently and on a team across multiple projects.
- Significant comfort with MS Excel and other MS office tools.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Experience handling multiple priority activities/projects at once within allotted SLAs.
How we support our colleagues?
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.