Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:8863 Applications:1109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:878
Aon - Manager/Associate Director - HR Consulting/Performance Rewards & Organization Effectiveness (6-11 yrs)
Role: Manager/Associate Director - Performance, Rewards & OE Consulting
Practice: Human Capital Solutions
- Master's Degree in related discipline (HR, Economics, Statistics, Analytics and Business Administration)
- M.B.A/PGDBM from any Tier A/Tier B institute.
- 6-11 years of relevant post qualification experience in the area of C&B and Rewards Design, Benchmarking, Incentive Design, Job Evaluation, Organization Design and Restructuring, HR Transformation, Talent advisory.
- Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Our Consulting Managers/Associate Directors are responsible for high-level project delivery and oversight along with client relationship and revenue management. You will manage teams and advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture and tactical matters.
- You will be a part of highly energized team in consulting and depending on projects you will wear different hats ranging from performing complex analytics, wowing our clients, managing mid to large scale complexity projects to bringing in sales along with Leaders.
Project and Client Relationship Management:
- Lead various Organization & Rewards Consulting assignments for Aon India clients - especially in the area of organizational effectiveness; this included partnering with clients around HR system design, employee engagement, organization structuring, rewards benchmarking, pay range design, performance management & scorecard cascading.
- The incumbent would be responsible for leading a solution within the industry vertical in terms of clients, financial and team collaboration and also ensure timely and profitable delivery of the key projects. Manage client projects from start to finish, translating client needs into analysis and design recommendations across topics such as salary structures, total rewards strategies, equity guidelines, career progression guidelines.
- To contribute to thought leadership in the industry sector for India with timely articles, white papers, roundtables, client events. The incumbent will contribute to this through content development, research, marketing events and other such activities.
- Focuses on client sales opportunities across hunting and farming. Understands client requirements, is able to explain to the client the solutions being proposed and customizes basis feedback. Listens to client problems without trying to force fit solutions.
Pre-Sales Support and Solution Design: Provides support in building winning commercial proposals for clients. Plays the role of a team member in building out complex advisory solutions as part of the sales cycle. Ensures clients problem statement is effectively translated into a working solution. Tailors existing solutions to meet client requirements and where required, co-builds new solutions to meet client requirements where applicable.
Desired Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Prior Consulting experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong domain expertise and presentation skills.
- Understanding of Market trends and economy.
- Confidence to present and defend methodology / recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Leadership experience in terms of mentoring or developing peers and/or junior team members.
- Ability to work on complex assignments and lead from the front.
- Ability to work independently and on a team across multiple projects deadline-oriented environment.
- Track record of success in terms of historical performance rating and/or utilization (billable hours / total hours).
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible to long working hours.
How We Support Our Colleagues ?
- In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential.
- As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued. Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.