Consultant Talent Acquisition at AON
Views:1202 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Aon - Consultant - Performance & Rewards (2-5 yrs)
Designation: Consultant - Performance & Rewards
Location : Mumbai/Gurgaon
Total relevant work experience between 2 - 5 years after completion of Master- s with 2-3 years in area of core Compensation and Benefits Design and Rewards, OD Consulting.
- Full Time Master's Degree in related discipline (Human Resources,Economics, Organizational Behavior/Organizational Development, Commerce and Business Administration)
- M.B.A/PGDBM from any Tier A/Tier B/C Institute.
- The role is primarily responsible for managing key clients and projects in the area of Compensation and Rewards, Talent and Organization Advisory Consulting.
- A Consultant in the PRO practice of Aon exists to make clients successful and solve real world problems through collaboration, creative problem solving and deep client dedication.
- Aon's Performance, Rewards & OE Advisory practice delivers solutions to help clients build workforce for the digital age. We accelerate organisations from ordinary to the extraordinary with an unmatched combination of global consulting, HR measurement technology, and integrated talent analytics.
- Aon offers comprehensive expert insights related to Organization, Rewards and Performance solutions for human resources professionals.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Fosters long term mutually beneficial relationship between client organizations and Aon.
2. Works on projects and focuses on delivering client value on time with zero re-work. Strives to exceed client expectations in terms of quality of output.
3. Manages projects of small to mid-complexity. Co-ordinates with team members to plan and execute project delivery. Ensures project is delivered on time.
4. Contributes to research initiatives within the organization as a team member, conducts research either independently or as part of a team to drive Aon- s market visibility.
5. Focuses on client sales opportunities across hunting and farming. Understands client requirements, is able to explain to the client the solutions being proposed and customizes basis feedback.
Must Have :
- Prior Consulting (preferably HR Consulting) and Client management experience mandatory.
- Exposure to areas such as Compensation and Rewards, Competency Framework Design, Talent Management, Organization Restructuring is a must.
- General awareness of current business environment in the country along with awareness of the consulting business.
- Ability to develop proposals and execute projects.
- Strong Solution Expertise and domain understanding.
- High level of initiative and Learning Orientation.
- High Analytical Ability (should be comfortable with numbers)