Aon - Associate Director - Wealth Sector Service Delivery (16-20 yrs)
Business Overview :
Work Description/Role Summary : (Brief 4-5 line description of the role )
Role overview: (Detailed role description 10-12 lines)
Aon Health & Benefits offer market-leading consulting, broking and delivery services to clients and their employees across organizations of all sizes, geographies and industries. These offerings include: end-to-end solutions to benefits management, alignment of your benefit plans with corporate strategy and policies, considerable purchasing leverage, systematic and structured approach
- IND Associate Director - Service Delivery is accountable for the overall management of client services and colleagues within the group. Portfolio would include different products & services globally in Wealth Portfolio.
- The IND Associate Director - Service Delivery is accountable for meeting or exceeding client's delivery expectations to ensure satisfaction, and the retention and future expansion of business. For new client relationships, the IND Associate Director - Service Delivery is responsible for establishing the client relationships prior to live date, as well as preparing for the ongoing environment
Accountable for all deliveries at a regional level
- Deliver projects & deliverables through direct reports with a span of 10-15 team members (including IND Sr Manager - Wealth - PA Operations) and ensure adherence to timeline, quality, cost
- Ownership of Manager's career path, succession planning and performance management - Focuses on enhancing technical & personal effectiveness through training, education and coaching
- Ensure job rotation of colleagues to facilitate learning
- Manage people managers, careers, attrition, and Employee engagement
- Manage and own stakeholder relationships and acts as first point of escalation for projects
- Identify and promote job exchange opportunities outside of business unit
- Business Development - showcase operation center capabilities across organization, source new business
- Drive operational efficiencies through quality, technology, automation and standardization initiatives
- Responsible for efficient resource allocation, capacity and budget utilization to ensure profitable delivery
- Work closely with IND Sr Manager - Wealth - PA Operations to track critical financial and operational metrics with a view to meet unit objectives and drive operational excellence.
- Leverage best practices followed in other operations groups in Consulting operations across the globe and introduce the same for the team.
- Risk Analysis and mitigation - Understanding of high impact risks, develop mitigation plans and governance
- Succession planning for critical roles
- Training needs assessment for wider team
- Collaborate with support functions - TD, Quality, HR etc. to drive initiatives
- Facilitate Research & Development activities - support in developing white papers, product development, insights, marketing collaterals etc.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Proven multi stakeholder management experience
- Strong Program and Portfolio Management experience
- Adaptability to a changing and high growth environment
- Excellent Problem solving, Analytical skills, Result Orientation
- Demonstrated Change Management capability for self and teams
- Management of Portfolio specific business needs.
- Acumen to increase business depth and quality.
- Client management/ relationship management
- Ability to understand end consulting solution
- Leverage technology to bring efficiencies and improve quality
- Contribute to improving technology solutions and its applications
- Identify new technology & tool requirements and acquire/ develop process knowledge
- Experience in handling large teams
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities
- Plans and organizes work where the complexity or volume of activities requires considerable co-ordination
- Stakeholder Management. Flexibility to work with gross geographical teams . Self-motivated and has the ability to deliver on stretch targets
- Displays big picture thinking, as a strategic contributor to the broader business strategy
- Pension Domain experience
- PMP Certification
- Global Transition exposure.
- Demand Supply Forecasting experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.