Aon - Associate Consultant/Senior Consultant - Executive Compensation & Governance (4-10 yrs)
The role will be a part of Aon's Human Capital Solutions Consulting practice. You will be a part of our India Consulting team.
- You will be expected to engage with clients on projects related to Senior/Top Management and Board compensation. These projects would typically be around structuring and benchmarking of CXO level pay and involves working with client representatives (typically senior HR executives like Head C&B, Head HR; CEOs, Compensation Committees) in defining the right comparator group(s), collection of market data from primary and secondary sources, analysis of market data, report preparation and presentations to the top management and/or the Compensation Committee of the Board.
- You will also be expected to engage with clients in designing stock and cash based long term incentive programs for the senior management (or even for broad-based population). This shall include understanding the client's business context and financial plans, evaluating various possible plan alternatives, preparation of plan(s), discussions with management / board on cost implications from P&L (accounting) impact and dilution perspective, alignment with regulations (SEBI, Companies Act etc.), finalize plan structures and assist in implementation
- You will be responsible for managing the Executive Compensation Survey and build the participation year on year and ensure a strong executive compensation database to support executive compensation consulting
- You will be expected to develop a very strong understanding of relevant laws and regulations pertaining to executive compensation and share based compensation (e.g. relevant sections of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations on Share Based Payments etc.) and be up to date with any changes
- You will be expected to build the Governance business and engage with clients in the areas of Board Evaluation, trainings for Compensation Committees as per the requirements under Companies Act - 2013, SEBI Listing Agreement etc. and develop new offers in this field
- You will be actively involved in business development and management of DSOs for the team.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- 4-10 years of strong exp.in, Executive Compensation, Rewards & LTI Design, Governance, Talent & strategic HR projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Ability to interact and manage expectations of C-suite executives.
- Maturity to operate independently yet maintain open communication with team members on changing landscape/priorities.
- Prior consulting experience will be an advantage.
- Any of the below professional qualifications is an added advantage
- MBA/PGDM-HR, CA, CS, CFA, LLB, Actuary :
- Awareness of macro-economics, excel modelling and data-based storytelling.