Senior Manager - People Performance & Culture at Anviti Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Views:4147 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Anviti - Vice President - Finance (8-12 yrs)
S/he will be responsible for business & financial planning, cost opportunities, tracking KPIs, identification and implementation of new ideas and strategies for business expansion, new product/ service initiatives, market & technology differentiation, new offices, automation, improvement in processes and operational efficiencies. S/he will directly report into the CFO, working closely with the management.
Key responsibilities :
- Financial planning and analysis, business planning, and tracking KPIs on a regular basis.
- Understanding the industry and competitive landscape. Publish regular reports on new trends, competition and opportunities for new initiatives.
- Track, monitor and analyse global and local landscape. Identify opportunities for expansion into new product / customer segments/ geographies.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to understand business processes, and enable operational efficiency through systems, technology, automation etc. Initiate cost optimization opportunities.
- Prepare annual operating plan, monitoring variances and undertake cost initiatives. Monitor monthly operating results against the budget. Improve forecasting.
- Track and report metrics for tracking key parameters such as sales conversion, renewal and collection efficiency, lost analysis, service effectiveness, direct cost & segmental analysis, competitive benchmarking, employee engagement, team quality etc.
- Help building business cases, lead the projects in implementation of the approved initiatives. Proven track record in major projects or initiatives and implications for the company. Help in due diligences, JVs and regulator communication.
- Work towards policy management (Oracle/ SAIBA integration) and help business in improving revenues. Improvements in periodic MIS. Prepare ad-hoc reports.
The Ideal candidate should have :
- Work experience : 8-12 years in FP&A, Finance & Strategy, management consulting experience is an added advantage (preferably a service industry experience)
- CA / MBA from a premier institute or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills and be motivated & hard working
- Individual contributor, pro-active, enthusiastic and independent thinker
- Experience of working in a start-up environment will be an added advantage
The candidate is expected to be a team player with experience in managing projects, a self-motivator with a pro-active attitude and with an understanding of tools and systems. Ability to interact with stakeholders (internal and external) is essential.