Senior Manager - People Performance & Culture at Anviti Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Views:3527 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Anviti - Manager - Finance (4-6 yrs)
S/he will be responsible for working with the team on aspects of finance and accounts, book closure, regulatory and financial reporting & compliances, forecasts, accounts payable, employee reimbursements, compliances, taxes and returns, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. S/he will report directly into the CFO.
Key responsibilities :
- General accounting activities in F&A, periodic finalization/ book closure, financial reporting and compliances, revenue assurances and business finance.
- Manage direct & indirect taxation, audits and management reports; ensure that tax and regulatory payments, returns and filings are up to date and compliant.
- Monitor monthly operating results, help manage banking /cash flows of the company. Month end closure and support for MIS/reporting activities
- Accounting of day-to-day transactions, including for expense booking, depreciation and accruals
- Implement best practices to make the financial and operational processes and to implement efficient and effective internal controls
- Prepare reports as and when required for management; prepare consolidated accounts; ensure compliances with IAS/IFRS accounting standards and regulatory issues.
- Bank statement reconciliation, GST, TDS computation & returns. Payables Management, verification and accounting of vendor bills. Cash Management, and petty expenses.
The Ideal candidate should have :
- Work experience: 4 - 6 years in F&A; preferably from Insurance Industry or regulated Financial Service organizations, or at a minimum having a service industry experience
- CA / ICWA / MBA / CA Inter or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent communication & analytical skills, and be motivated & hard working
- Experience of working in a start-up environment will be an added advantage
The candidate is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self motivator with a pro-active attitude and with proficiency in ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle/Tally/MS Office Applications. Ability to interact with stakeholders (internal and external) is important.