Senior Manager - People Performance & Culture at Anviti Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Views:880 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Anviti - Chief Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (5-12 yrs)
Anviti - Chief Manager - Finance & Accounts
- Looking for immediate joiner or who can join within 15 days or maximum upto 1 Month
- She/he will be responsible for working with the team on aspects of finance and accounts, book closure, regulatory and financial reporting & compliances, forecasts, accounts payable, employee reimbursements, compliances, taxes and returns, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- She/he will report directly into the CFO.
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Manage AP, vendors, and payroll including employee reimbursements.
2. General accounting; timely closure of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts, financial reporting and compliances. Ad-hoc reporting and MIS activities.
3. Direct and indirect taxation (incl. GST/ TDS etc) with returns and tax audits. Month end closure and statutory compliances, with filings.
4. Monitor/ report monthly operating results against the budget. Review business cases. Enhance projections.
5. Co-ordinating and preparing schedules for various audits, certifications and track relevant regulations, circulars and deadlines.
6. BRS, depreciation, accruals and petty cash at locations. Improve P2P, and O2C.
7. Systems & process improvements. Enable operational efficiency through systems, technology, automation etc. Recommend best financial and operational processes and implement effective internal controls with IFC.
8. Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, prepare reports, recons, trackers, and consolidated accounts file.
9. Banking and cash management.
The Ideal candidate should have :
Work experience :
- 5 - 8 years of work experience for CA and 8- 12 years for others, in F&A, handling end-to-end closure
- CA / Equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent communication & analytical skills, and be motivated & hard working
- Experience of working in a start-up environment will be an added advantage