Technical Recruiter at Anveta Manpower Solutions Private Limited
Views:109 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Anveta - Relationship Manager - Operations - Renewal & Persistency Contact Center (5-6 yrs)
Role: Relationship Manager Operations- Renewal & Persistency Contact Center
Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience: 4+ yrs
Specific Responsibilities - Specialize in Product Pitches and Scenario based Case Studies
- Work on assigned Renewal portfolio by calling customers over Telephone line, Video Calling and WhatsApp.
- Explain the benefits both in terms of gain and loss if policy continues/discontinues.
- Convince customer to pay via online mode, visit branch or setup an appointment.
- Meet the Daily expected Targets on Renewals (Due vs Collection)
- Maintain a high standard in conversation and quality of calls.
- Achieve daily KPIs on Spoken ratio, Promise to Pay and Follow-up.
- Enrich customer interactions through continuous training & upskilling.
- Generate leads for new business opportunity from interested customers.
- Innovative ways to product positioning and reimagining the customer engagement process for proactively arresting lapsation (including digital communications)
- Customer centric and deliver High Net Promoter Score
- Provide information on procuring funds from alternate options/ sources available with banks/institutions,
- Get rewarded basis portfolios performance on Persistency, Renewals, S2S and S2R leads.
- High Value Premium Customer and Advisor Management
Key Performance Indicators :
- Spoken ratio & PTP generation and due conversion.
- Actual vs Expected Renewal ratio.
- Data Enrichment & Service
- Lead Generation
Internal - Operations Branch & Field Teams
- Distribution team
- Inbound Contact Centers & Policy Service Team
- Training Team
- HO support Team
- External Customer & Advisor
Qualification : Graduate/MBA
Technical Competencies :
- Knowledge of Life Insurance Business and Operational processes
- Contact Center Experience in Relationship Management
- Experience in Traditional Plans preferable
- Proficient in CRM, Ms Excel, Word and Email Management
Behavioural Competencies :
- Communication Skills - Written & Spoken English/Hindi and Regional Language
- Process Driven & Customer Centric
- High degree of comfort with continuous change
- 5 - 6 years of Experience in BFSI Industry
- Preferred Life Insurance
- Experience in Portfolio Management/ Cross Sell as it would be a right match with our domain/circumstances.
- Experience in enhancing the existing relationship with customers at time of renewals/Earlier, digital adoption for future premium payments at ease.