HR at Anunta Technology Management Services Ltd.
Views:400 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Anunta Technology - Senior Manager - Presales (12-17 yrs)
JD Title: Solutioning and Presales
Job Location Bangalore
Primary Skill Set & Experience:
- Overall 12+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Presales, should have ability to gather, present high level technical design , Business requirement analysis , derive BOQs , create high level line diagrams
- Must have very good technical skills in Microsoft Azure , WVD, Subscription, Licencing , Azure BOQ generation, VMware Horizon on Azure, VMC, Google
- Develop new offering in Cloud services for expansion of business
- Must have Microsoft Azure Technical architect , VMware Professional certificate in DTM, AWS administrations , VMware vSPhere
- A Senior Cloud Engineer Presales is an advanced level position in our Cloud Presales team; he/she will be focused on identifying customer cloud requirements, proposing the high level solutions, finalizing the solutions and deployment handovers
- Must have 10+ years of proven experience in Microsoft Azure, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop, VMware Horizon , vSphere , Microsoft Active Directory & IDM services.
- Must have Microsoft Azure/AWS design and deployment skills
- Must have good Azure/AWS/Google IaaS, PaaS and SaaS designing skills
- Understanding and able to design on VMC on AWS, GCVE & AVS platforms.
- Must have Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google cloud capacity building skills for VDI workload.
- Lead response to RFI, RFP, RFQ, RFx and proposal developments
- Lead customer facing presentations, solution envisioning, and proof of concepts (POCs)
- Manage deal qualification and proposal
- Hands-on expertise to identify use cases and lead software demonstration of cloud-based products. Pre-sales roles for supply chain management, ERP, business process management, as well as transportation will be relevant experience.
- Enumerate and articulate TCO and ROI supporting investments in Server and Virtualization.
- Experience in Solution Architecture and proven ability to design and implement medium and large solutions in Server Virtualization
- Knowledge on capacity planning and server sizing
- Good understanding on storage and networking concepts
- Must have good understanding on Azure storage, S3 bucket, EBS
- Must have good experience in designing file services architecture in DC & DR scenarios.
- Good experience in Cloud based DR and business continuity options for VDI workloads
- Good experience in Cloud VPNs, Direct connects and Internet BW sizing skills
Qualifications - Any Engineering /Diploma/BSC/MCA / MCM (with IT specialization)
- 100% Fluency on English.
- Good presentation skills and customer handling skills
- Good verbal and Written Communication
- Good Team player work with senior team members, conduct technical session, mentoring L1 team members
- Ability to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- An interface with Customers and Third party OEMs and HW vendors is expected raising call with Microsoft, VMware and other vendors
- Documentation and preparation of SOPs
- Self-motivated and Results oriented.
- A demonstrated positive and proactive approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.