Vice President - Human Resources at Anunta Technology Management Services Ltd
Views:626 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Anunta Technology - Manager - Sales Development (5-7 yrs)
Primary Skill Set & Experience :
- Progressive experience in SDR function with at least 2-3 years as a frontline SDR with hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Global experience, especially calling into US based businesses and setting up meetings is required.
- Support Account Executives that are based in international markets, with a focus on US.
- At least 2 years of sales leadership experience, specifically related to recruiting, motivating and coaching SDRs - experience managing remote teams is desirable
- Proven ability to build an SDR department from ground up - recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage quota-achieving SDRs
- Lead by example. This individual will be highly skilled at evangelizing value propositions to each level of senior management and/or C-level executives
- Proficient in CRM + prospecting tools e.g. SFDC, Zoominfo, O365 Suite, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and bring deep understanding of prospecting, cold calling, objection handling and qualifying. You will recommend and help implement an SDR tech stack to meet team goals.
- You have the organizational and interpersonal skills to manage a group of fresh sales development representative that make a high volume of daily outbound outreach to multiple audiences for multiple product lines and multiple campaigns
- Prior experience in SaaS or ITSM related industries required.
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics
- Successful stint at a fast-growing Series A/B/C tech start-up is highly desired
- Thoughtful sales leader with proven ability to generate new business through creative targeting, prospecting, and qualification methods
- Manage a quota of new account generation and revenue for your team
- Recruit and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives and create a culture of continued success and goal achievement through talent management, coaching and training
- Manage SDR functions including lead generation, developing pipeline and opening new accounts. You will be expected to bring strategic and creative initiatives to your teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment with a distributed global workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills