HR Manager at Antwalk
Views:154 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Antwalk - Manager - Product Marketing (3-6 yrs)
AntWalk (www.antwalk.com) is a platform that helps high-growth companies in creating an intelligent workplace with empowered knowledge workers. The platform equips professionals with the right skills in line with the business objectives of the organization. Professionals are provided an easy access to insights by global Professionals who have walked the talk.
Our platform is powered by 3,000+ Experts from 500+ Global Brands to provide professionals with an arsenal of Short Knowledge Bytes, Live Group Classes and 1:1 Interactions with Experts. These enable them to learn in the flow of work, develop a growth mindset and propel their career to the next level.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at an Ed-Tech company, SaaS company, or B2B service provider.
- Storytelling skills and experience creating product/service pitches and narratives across buyer personas and purchase lifecycle.
- Ability to build up product/service positioning and messaging by translating complex features and attributes to something more consumable.
- Content creation skills, including e-Books, blogs, solution briefs, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, competitive reviews, and sales toolkits.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and manage execution of product marketing tasks including new product/service launches, and releases of existing products.
- Create product/service positioning and messaging that resonates with AntWalk's various buyer personas and target accounts.
- Communicate value propositions across the marketing funnel through high quality content such as blogs, eBooks, case studies, use case briefs etc.
- Enable AntWalk's sales teams and lead generation teams with sales toolkit, competitive review guides, market intelligence, and product demos.
- Collaborate across marketing and product management teams to provide product content for website, online marketing events, and plan new product/service launches.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.