Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:600 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Antuit - Senior Managing Consultant - Customer Value Practice (10-15 yrs)
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry's first solution portfolio powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Please connect to our frequency at-www.antuit.ai, https://www.linkedin.com/company/antuitai/.
Antuit.ai is interested in hiring a Senior managing Consultant for their Customer Value practice. Customer value team is responsible for continuous improvement in Forecasting and Sales & Operations planning, managing, and improving AI and Analytics models, ensuring data engineering accuracy and helping clients develop business insights based on trends.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage multiple SCM engagements across geography and responsible for managing and delivering on clients business KPIs.
- Stakeholder management and communication to provide business and data driven insights
- End-to-end delivery of SCM solutions including business process analysis, design, build, test and deploy phases.
- Understand business project needs and manage team to define and conceptualize requirements into viable SCM solutions.
- Guide teams by identifying and recommending business process changes and leading practices saving time, cost, and effort.
- Facilitate enterprises with better operational decisions, understand customer wants and needs, communicate in real time, and optimize clients SCM processes.
- Constantly look for ways to transform client business through automation, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive analytics solutions.
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will have the following profile/experience:
- 10-15 years of SCM consulting or SCM domain experience of working in Supply chain planning, optimization packages and ERP applications in CPG industries
- Experience in working on forecasting, S&OP, purchasing, delivery scheduling and third-party logistics management in CPG industries
- Working knowledge of integration with third party systems, application integration aspects of ERP and ascertaining reduced risk in supply chain process.
- Having worked in collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Information Security Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.