Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:461 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Antuit - Principal Data Scientist (8-12 yrs)
About antuit.ai :
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry's first solution portfolio - powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
The Role :
Antuit.ai is interested in hiring a Principal Data Scientist, this person will facilitate standing up standardization and automation ecosystem for ML product delivery, he will also actively participate in managing implementation, design and tuning of product to meet business needs.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following :
- Manage and provides technical expertise to the delivery team. This includes recommendation of solution alternatives, identification of risks and managing business expectations.
- Design, build reliable and scalable automated processes for large scale machine learning.
- Use engineering expertise to help design solutions to novel problems in software development, data engineering, and machine learning.
- Collaborate with Business, Technology and Product teams to stand-up MLOps process.
- Apply your experience in making intelligent, forward-thinking, technical decisions to delivery ML ecosystem, including implementing new standards, architecture design, and workflows tools.
- Deep dive into complex algorithmic and product issues in production
- Own metrics and reporting for delivery team.
- Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it.
- Mentor and coach team members
Qualifications and Skills :
- Engineering degree in any stream
- Has at least 7 years of prior experience in building ML driven products/solutions
- Excellent programming skills in any one of the language C++ or Python or Java.
- Hands on experience on open source libraries and frameworks- Tensorflow,Pytorch, MLFlow, KubeFlow, etc.
- Developed and productized large-scale models/algorithms in prior experience
- Can drive fast prototypes/proof of concept in evaluating various technology, frameworks/performance benchmarks.
- Familiar with software development practices/pipelines (DevOps- Kubernetes, docker containers, CI/CD tools).
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies.
- 3+ years working with retail or CPG preferred.
- Experience in forecasting and optimization problems, particularly in the CPG / Retail industry preferred.
Information Security Responsibilities :
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.