Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:4494 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Antuit - Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist (5-9 yrs)
- Antuit is the leader in AI-powered solutions for Retail, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing companies with a proven track record for delivering outsized business results to industry leaders.
- Our AI solutions, in the cloud, improved accuracy for demand forecasting, S&OP, DSD fulfillment, trade promotion, retail lifecycle pricing, and personalized marketing.
- Antuit's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital. To learn more about Antuit, visit www.antuit.com.
Job Description :
- Antuit is looking for a Senior Data Scientist who has the knowledge and experience in developing machine learning algorithms, particularly in supply chain and forecasting domain with data science toolkits like Python.
- In this role, you will design the approach, develop and test machine learning algorithms, implement the solution. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be results driven with a customer centric approach to problem solving. Experience working in the demand forecasting or supply chain domain is a plus.
- This job also requires the ability to operate in a multi-geographic delivery environment and a good understanding of cross-cultural sensitivities.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Design, build, test and implement predictive Machine Learning models;
- Collaborate with client to align business requirements with data science systems and process solutions that ensure client's overall objectives are met;
- Create meaningful presentations and analysis that tell a - story- focused on insights, to communicate the results/ideas to key decision makers;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with domain experts to identify gaps and structural problems;
- Contribute to standard business processes and practices as part of a community of practise;
- Be the subject matter expert across multiple work streams and clients;
- Mentor and coach team members;
- Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it.
Qualifications and Skills :
Experience / Education:
- Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other related fields;
- 5+ years experience working in applied machine learning or relevant research experience for recent Ph.D. graduates.
- Skilled in machine learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition and predictive modeling with expertise in PySpark and Python.
- Understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to collaborate closely and effectively with teams
- Experience in time series forecasting is preferred
- Experience working in start-up type environment preferred
- Experience in CPG and/or Retail preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Strong management track record;
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership qualities;