Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Antuit
Views:2288 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Antuit - Assistant Manager/Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis (4-7 yrs)
Role would closely work with Financial Planning & Business finance function to assist/manage business leaders on their P&L management aspects, Business Unit P&Ls, client and project profitability, revenue forecasting/ pipeline management, time management analysis, Various other ad-hoc analysis for management decision making in a dynamic and fast growing environment.
- Prepare BU level P&Ls, track key KPIs on a monthly basis (both for internal and board review packs)
- In depth analysis of financials. e.g. Practice P&Ls, Client /Project/Region profitability analysis
- Actively interact and participate in financial reviews with business leaders
- Will get an opportunity to assist leadership team in various strategic initiatives M&A, due diligence, investor relations, cost optimization, various what if scenarios, resource planning, utilization efficiency, revenue forecasting, cost monitoring, pricing etc.
- Support in various other analytical and decision making activities like pricing vs actual, resource utilization, time management analysis, variance analysis commentaries on monthly financials, headcount analysis, cost optimizations, business metrics monitoring etc.
Requirements / Expectations (what we are looking for!)
a) Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance function
b) Preferably from Analytics, IT / ITES industry (well rounded experience across start-ups & established orgs would be great)
c) B.com, Semi qualified or Qualified CA or equivalent with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in a global environment
d) Specific skill-set
- Very good in number crunching, in depth analysis of P&L statements and other financial data
- Fair/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good in communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Analytical bent of mind and ability to take initiative for bigger roles.
- Attention to details
- Very good in inter-personnel skills. Ability to deal with senior stakeholders and P&L owners in the organization.
About Us (who we are!)
Antuit is the leader in AI-powered solutions for Retail, Consumer Goods, and Manufacturing companies with a proven track record for delivering outsized business results to industry leaders.
Our AI solutions, in the cloud, improved accuracy for demand forecasting, S&OP, DSD fulfillment, trade promotion, retail lifecycle pricing, and personalized marketing.
Antuit's executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital. To learn more about Antuit, visit www.antuit.com.
Antuit is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.