Antra - Manager/Senior Manager - Product Engineering - Home Automation (8-15 yrs)
- Work closely with Product Management / Marketing team to support and resolve issues pertaining to legacy products. Monitor TAT with customer centric approach.
- Identify and evaluate next-generation technologies for suitability for incorporation into our portfolio.
- Lead IOT/Cloud/Connected Engineering teams
- Define and develop technical architecture across system hardware, device software, cloud services and AI/ML.
- Monitor, track and pro-actively coordinate the progress of all new product developments paying special attention to on-time delivery and attainment of ROI objectives for each project.
- Proven full-cycle development experience from R&D to Commercialization.
- Engage with our ecosystem partners and customers to understand their challenges in developing/deploying edge and IOT, AI solutions and emerging requirements.
- Apply your expertise in both hardware and software to determine architecture trade-offs to deliver optimal solutions.
- Electrical Engineering, or equivalent required.
- In-depth understanding of hardware at system level.
- Experience in the technology industry, with focus on hardware and devices.
- Strong background with electronics, IoT, connected, and cloud infrastructure & development.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate and share your vision, ideas and plans with colleagues and to be able to deal constructively with opposing views or opinions.
- Six-Sigma black belt certification and experience with lean manufacturing processes preferred.