Antra - Head - Product Engineering - Embedded (14-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Setting company technical vision and leading the company's technological development
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all technologies involved with the company
- Lead IOT/Cloud/Connected Engineering teams
- Define and develop technical architecture across system hardware, device software, cloud services and AI/ML.
- Monitor, track and pro-actively coordinate the progress of all new product developments paying special attention to on-time delivery and attainment of ROI objectives for each project.
- Proven full-cycle development experience from R&D to Commercialization.
- Engage with our ecosystem partners and customers to understand their challenges in developing/deploying edge and IOT, AI solutions and emerging requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing team to support and resolve issues pertaining to legacy products. Monitor TAT with a customer centric approach.
- Identify and evaluate next-generation technologies for suitability for incorporation into our portfolio.
- Apply your expertise in both hardware and software to determine architecture trade-offs to deliver optimal solutions.
- Electronics Engineering, or equivalent required.
- In-depth understanding of hardware at system level.
- Experience in the technology industry, with focus on hardware and devices.
- Strong background with electronics, IoT, connected, and cloud infrastructure & development.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate and share your vision, ideas and plans with colleagues and to be able to deal constructively with opposing views or opinions.
- Six-Sigma black belt certification and experience with lean manufacturing processes preferred.
- Should be open to travel globally to collaborate with different teams globally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.