Antra - Head - Operations/Planning/Customer Support - Automation (14-20 yrs)
- Act as a pivot point between Sales & Marketing team, Product Development team and Operations team (comprising of customer service, technical support, field technicians, procurement, stores, delivery and production team) to ensure smooth flow of communication and bring about customer focus.
- Ensure hassle free delivery of services & products to customers.
- Co ordinate with Sales & Marketing team and provide advance forecast to Suppliers based on field outlook, consumption trends, lead times and bulk deals in pipelines
- Co ordinate with Procurement team and ensure indent orders are placed on suppliers with complete and correct details
- Develop effective ways of planning and distribution in line with demand supply of equipment in order to support multi port clearance of goods
- Aligning Monthly plan with Sales and Operations Team.
- Ensuring complete control on Receiving, Storing, Material movement etc.,
- Ensuring optimum inventory levels of stocks so as to achieve maximum cost savings, at the same time ensuring availability of stocks to meet the sales targets with proactive approach.
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports.
- Bring about continuous process improvements, quality standards, Kaizen Promotion, New Innovative Initiatives which will help to increase productivity, improve Quality and ensure Compliance
- 15+ years of working experience with at least 7 years of relevant experience in managing operations of a mid-level Home/Office Automation/Consumer Electronics Company.
- Must have very good understanding of operations and must have led multiple teams
- Should have a knack for anticipation of bottle necks and bring about solutions to those.
- Must possess the attitude of a seasoned person with ability to work around situations and be able to help teams to operate to their optimum potential.
- Should be able to handle situations in a calm and composed way and take decisions in the overall interest of the Organization.
- B.Tech or MBA (not mandatory)