Vice President at Antique Stock Broking
Views:725 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Antique Stock Broking - Equity Research Associate - Internet/Cement/Transportation Sector (3-5 yrs)
Role: Equity Research Associate - Internet, Cement, Transportation sectors
Organisation : Antique Stock Broking
1) Building financial models and writing support in initiating coverage reports, sector reports, theme-based reports, quarterly result update note and investment conference calls
2) The research coverage with focus on Cement, Logistics (Transportation, Ports and Shipping) and Internet sector for Indian Markets.
3) Channel check calls and visits
4) Manage ad-hoc research requests based on client requirements
Skill Set Required:
1) Strong Accounting, modelling and financial skills
2) Sector experience - Cement & Logistics (an advantage)
3) Ability to manage and work through large database
4) Good analytical skills and strong sense of ownership. Self-Starter, driven.
5) Basic knowledge of macroeconomic aggregates and regression analysis
6) Knowledge of databases (such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Capital IQ) and other financial data systems (an advantage)
7) Effective (English) verbal and written communication skills
8) Proficiency in MS Office
Education and experience:
1) Education: MBA /Chartered Accountant / CFA
2) Experience: 3-5 years in equity research
3) Compensation: To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry.