VP at Antique Stock Broking Limited
Views:3489 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:589
Antique Stock Broking - Associate - Institutional Equity Research - Airlines/Mobility Sector (2-5 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Build and maintain financial and Industry models.
- Analyze market share, macro trend and sub-sector data. Perform comparative analysis on companies within a particular sub-sector.
- Develop investment thesis on new stocks. Assist in writing initiative coverage reports/sector thematic.
- Earnings support- should independently perform model updates and deliver result update notes.
- Interact with company management /investor relations to understand the company strategy.
- Conduct primary research (e.g. dealer interactions, call with experts, surveys, etc.)
- Other responsibilities include building and maintaining sector databases, preparing client presentation material, writing summary emails on news flow, new position thesis etc.
Background and skill set :
- MBA in Finance/CA/CFA.
- Candidates from KPO or Institutional equity research background will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of finance and accounting concepts.
- Excellent with MS Excel (preferred if knowledge of advanced excel). Good knowledge of financial database like Bloomberg, ACE Equity etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.