Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:216 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Antier - Senior Business Analyst (6-12 yrs)
An idle candidate for this profile will have rich experience in Financial domain and hands on experience in Trading, Derivatives, Futures, Options and Perpetual Contracts. The candidate should be able to decipher / Elucidate requirements for developing these modules for our clients and ensure their success with the system. A sound knowledge of BA tools and good grasp on user stories, detailed project requirement documents process flow diagram is a must. The role will lead to a) Product Owner b) Business Analyst and c) Client Success Manager. Academically you should be MBA in Finance and your experience in financial modelling, business plan writing and value proposition with primary and secondary market research will be valuable. Company Valuation, Projections and Benchmarking of performance metrics for different departments will be added advantage.
Antier is playing a substantial role in digitization of money, and tokenization of Assets which is disrupting the complete financial eco-system. A whole parallel economy is coming up where secondary market exchanges will be playing a major role in bringing the liquidity in the market viz-a-viz using blockchain technology. Antier provides a friendly environment powered by sports activity (only company having two Indoor Badminton Courts) as we believe in power of tribes and that's how we scale people growth which is the by-product of our client's growth. Antier's mantra is people first approach ensuring an environment filled with new learnings and competencies.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Must be able to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience in companies working in BFSI
- Can co-ordinate with the team & management
- Should be well versed with requirement gathering, analysis, proposal writing, documentation (SRS, business logic, flowcharts etc.) / completing proposals/ presentations, RFP/ RFQ analysis
- Should be able to carry out primary and secondary market research.
- Should be able to do SWOT analysis, Business Plan writing, Token-Economics
- Should be able to develop a growing understanding of our technology & keep up with other industry development
- Good Experience in Derivative market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.