Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:700 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Antier - Project Manager (3-7 yrs)
Antier Solutions looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team.
We are Always Looking for Talented People to Join Our Team! We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn't be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people. If you want to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people, then apply now
Managerial Skills: Team handling, Team Spirit, Task Management, and Coordination with Senior authorities in the organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager :
- Complete responsibility for assigned projects like client coordination, time management, team management, budgeting, and brainstorming on tricky code.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards for scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department.
Qualifications for Project Manager :
- Degree is Must
- 1-3 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
- PMP/PSM/CSM/SAFE would be an advantage
Interested candidates can apply here or reach us at 95017-64674.