Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:395 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Antier - Head - Presales (4-15 yrs)
Pre-Sales lead with experience in solution designing of Fintech & Blockchain products
- We are looking for a result-oriented pre-sales professional with working knowledge of BFSI products. The right candidate should have demonstrated experience in leading sales teams and driving customer acquisition cycle from initiation to close.
- At Antier, your prime responsibilities would include capture customers requirement and suggest solution positioning as per industry trends. Besides prowess to design process flow and architecture diagrams, you should be able to communicate Antier's value proposition by writing comprehensive scoping documents.
- As a rapidly growing brand, we look forward to a mentor for our busy pipeline and the passionate sales team nourishing it.
- Using a variety of lead generation methods in order to create interest in services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Handling opportunities starting from first client meeting / company presentation / RFI/RFP response / proposal / solution proposition.
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying business knowledge to meet those needs.
- Work closely with the management in identifying the right team, getting the right people to develop the solution, estimates, schedules, technical responses etc. to complete the proposal.
- Negotiating commercial terms to close sales.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of client's systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the use of software systems both before and after the sale.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Follow up for collections on customer payments.
- Managing team of sales executives and manager and leads for closures.
- Establish and develop a relationship with the customer organization with the dual objectives of ensuring our company provides the best possible level of service and identifying areas where mutual benefit can be gained by the customer extending the use of our services.
- Plan, direct and supervise all aspects of firm's sales and marketing policies, for strategic accounts.
- Creating business proposals and key marketing messages/strategies into various verticals and key target accounts, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity, formal proposal writing and business model design.
- Strategic planning, ideas generations, project management, contract structuring. Ownership of nurturing existing business partnerships and ensuring that intended benefits of the deals continue to be delivered.
- Market Research - Identify prospective clients, assigning Account Executives to Service their Project Requirements and developing new streams for revenue growth and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Prioritizing the work load and managing workflow.
- Directly responsible for sales closure and support.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.