Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:392 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Antier - Financial Analyst (5-12 yrs)
An idle candidate for this profile will have rich experience in Financial domain, financial modeling, business plan writing and value proposition with primary and secondary market research. Good exposure to Company Valuation, Projections and Bench-marking of performance metrics for different departments. He will be looking after Complete financial operation for India, UK and Canada Office, and will eventually lead to CFO of the group as the organization grows if competency needs are met. The said candidate will also be financial face of the company and will be responsible for domain-specific content curation, white paper writing and token economics structuring for our business and client's projects.
Antier is playing a substantial role in digitization of money, and tokenization of Assets which is disrupting the complete financial eco-system. A whole parallel economy is coming up where secondary market exchanges will be playing a major role in bringing the liquidity in the market viz-a-viz using blockchain technology. Antier provides a friendly environment powered by sports activity (only company having two Indoor Badminton Courts) as we believe in power of tribes and that's how we scale people growth which is the by-product of our client's growth. Antier's mantra is people first approach ensuring an environment filled with new learnings and competencies.
- Having Experience in Fundraising, Investors Relations with existing and new prospective investors.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Studying proposed changes in methods and materials in Financial Modelling and Unit Economics Budgeting, Forecasting and Working Capital Management
- Prepare and present analytics and reports on business performance and competitor's surveys to sales team
- Assist CEO in preparing performance metrics/benchmarks for different departments and leaders.
- Prepare the white paper for Blockchain solutions after doing complete market research.
- Prepare white paper for our product, Prospectus for the company and also for our clients.
- To look after our licensing requirements.
- The candidate should be able to conduct market research, prepare business plan, carry out SWOT analysis and also should be well versed with all aspect of financial analysis from startups to mid to enterprise level clients
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Financial Analyst Skills and Qualifications :
- Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.