Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:3258 Applications:725 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Antier - Chief Financial Officer (7-20 yrs)
- An idle candidate for this profile will have rich experience in Financial domain, financial modeling, business plan writing, and value proposition with primary and secondary market research. Good exposure to Company Valuation, Projections/Forecast and Bench-marking of performance metrics for different departments.
- He will be looking after Complete financial operation for India, UK, and Canada Office. The said candidate will also be the financial face of the company and will be responsible for domain-specific content curation, Business plan development, and token economics structuring for our business and client's projects.
-It will be good to have a good knowledge of UK / European banking industry, and should be competent to write prospectus and business plan for setting up the same in various jurisdictions globally.
Why Antier :
Antier is playing a substantial role in the digitization of money, and tokenization of Assets which is disrupting the complete financial eco-system. Primary focus has been development of crypto friendly banking solutions, as a whole parallel economy is coming up where secondary market exchanges will be playing a major role in bringing the liquidity in the market viz-a-viz using blockchain technology.
- Antier provides a friendly environment powered by sports activity (only company having two Indoor Badminton Courts) as we believe in the power of tribes and that's how we scale people's growth which is the by-product of our client's growth. Antier's mantra is a people-first approach ensuring an environment filled with new learning and competencies.
- Having Experience in Fundraising, Investors Relations with existing and new prospective investors.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Studying proposed changes in methods and materials in Financial Modelling and Unit Economics Budgeting, Forecasting, and Working Capital Management
- Prepare and present analytics and reports on business performance and competitor's surveys to the sales team
- Assist CEO in preparing performance metrics/benchmarks for different departments and leaders.
- Prepare the white paper for Blockchain solutions after doing complete market research.
- Prepare white paper for our product, Prospectus for the company, and also for our clients.
- To look after our licensing requirements.
- The candidate should be able to conduct market research, prepare a business plan, carry out a SWOT analysis and also should be well versed with all aspect of financial analysis from startups to mid to enterprise-level clients
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Financial Analyst Skills and Qualifications :
- Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning, and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills