Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:779 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Antier - Chief Compliance Officer (7-12 yrs)
Job description for CCO-
1. Should have strong knowledge of European banking regulations and should be able to oversee and manage compliance issues within the company and for it clients
2. Ensure that the organization / Startups are in compliance with various regulatory requirements
3. Investigate any incident or violations for legal or regulatory requirements
4. Identifying potentially vulnerabilities and be able to address these head-on with corrective measures
5. Overseeing compliance within an organization, and ensuring compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures
6. Providing strategic direction to the management team on compliance
7. Interacting with regulators on compliance issues
8. Coordinating efforts related to audits, reviews, and examinations
9. Interact with senior management, faculty, staff and/or government agency officials, to represent and promote the development of strategic compliance programs to further university awareness on related initiatives
10. Develop an ongoing campaign to heighten awareness of the various university's main campus compliance programs, disseminates compliance information and collects employee feedback as appropriate
11. Should have strong knowledge about European Open Banking regulations.
12. Should be aware of FCA UK compliance regulations and requirements.
13. Should have strong grip of compliance requirements for building Crypto friendly Banking Solutions which would include IBANS Accounts and linked Debit Cards, KYC/AML, Fiat to Crypto conversion and vice versa, International and Local fund transfer, Foreign Exchange, Crypto Trading, Counter-Terrorism Financing (CFT) Laws. etc.