Managing Director at Antier Solutions Private Limited
Views:389 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Antier - Banking Development Lead/Business Analyst - IT Projects (7-12 yrs)
Core Banking Development Lead / BA
About the company :
- Antier is playing a substantial role in the digitization of money, and tokenization of Assets, the emergence of the stable coin, which is disrupting the complete financial eco-system.
We have a focused business for Core Banking transformation for our banking clients and we are seeking an Enterprise Architect with core banking solution expertise to join our team. In this role, you will participate in analyzing the banking architecture for banking clients, their legacy core banking applications and surrounding systems, defining target application architectures including the new cloud-native core banking systems, and migration strategies for our clients. You will advise our clients to identify the right technical strategy and help modernize their legacy applications (mainframe as well as distributed) or build a completely new application stack using modern cloud native architectures with container platforms and cloud services.
- Define strategy with respect to enterprise related standards and design goals; provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical and physical, and process views across multiple technology domains. Having experience in Blockchain domain is add on.
- Facilitate organizational change by defining strategies for the banking clients with respect to technology standards, industry models and design goals; evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently; participate in the development of roadmaps, which include product selection, implementations, data migrations, upgrades, and ongoing maintenance.
- Identify and advise clients on emerging technology solutions in the retail and commercial banking businesses that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, capabilities, reduce risks and increase security.
- Collaborate with project teams to lead solution design, project proposals, proof-of-concepts, and delivery of the solution implementation including integration with both internal and external applications.
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices.
- The role requires the ability to work with the client's IT team. This includes assessing the current application and infrastructure environment, performing a gap analysis, and recommending the to-be application solution architecture. As an Enterprise architect, you will be required to represent deep expertise on modernization of mainframe legacy (which is the environment for most of Antier's banking clients), transformation of mission critical applications needing re-architecture, not just containerization/refactoring. You will use your knowledge of legacy platforms as well as new cloud-native core banking solutions, cloud application architecture and best practices, hybrid cloud architecture, API management, Microservices, DevOps, Data Modernization and cloud integration technologies to advise our clients on their core transformation journey.
- We are seeking a candidate who has great breadth and depth of experience when it comes to the banking application landscape, especially in the core banking space of deposits and lending. Ability to work well with a global team, and willingness to travel to client sites will be essential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Minimum 7+ years of architecting and delivering banking solutions across multiple enterprise architecture domains (technology, application, information and infrastructure)
- 3+ years of experience architecting and developing cloud-native applications including development of APIs and microservices .
- 3+ years of experience in core banking transformation projects, including developing project plans and budgets for successful IT projects
- 5+ years experience in a consulting org including consultative-based selling of technology transformation project, documenting and presenting recommendations to clients and/or stakeholders
- Experience in data migration and transformation
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.