Senior Manager HR at Antara Senior Living (A Max Group Company)
Views:141 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Antara - Program Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Real Estate Finance (5-8 yrs)
Program Manager - FP&A (Real Estate Finance)
Program Management (Ongoing Project):
i. Business plan scenarios, financial impact of key decisions on funding requirement & IRR;
ii. Reworking of budgets (S&M, soft cost) to find cost saves contributing to positive impact on Noida business case.
iii. Periodic pricing sheet in line with business plan to Sales + payment plan assessment for specific scheme.
iv. Detailed collection plan for Noida & reworking of payment plans (new plans / revising collection milestones) to mitigate cashflow risk to FY22 plan.
v. Bank funding - liaise with bank to provide required information / clarification / business plan movements etc;
vi. Proposal with any other bank; Mapping the visible key risks & opportunities
Budget Adherence (Ongoing Project):
vii. Custodian of project development budget - with a detailed understanding of budget versions and aligning the budget basis final approved version with management
viii. Re-aligning the soft cost budgets (Running & Operations / overheads budget | Internal Program management budget)
Noida Project governance, business support (Ongoing Project):
i. Project timelines, identifying key activities on critical path with projects planning
ii. Intersection management within Projects, Procurement, Finance
iii. Business support for liaison with Noida authority through ME team
iv. Weekly management review reports
v. Project governance meetings, facilitating, reviewing & flagging critical path & problem solving with various stakeholders
vi. Board deck update slides (ASL + CBPL)
1. MBA from a premier school with about 4-6 years of experience of working in business transformation or program management cell undertaking similar works.
2. Experience in premier real estate organizations or real estate consultancy firm is highly preferred.
3. Experience of working in hospitality/technology/ecommerce/logistics start-ups will be a bonus.
Years of Experience:
Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Real estate (FP&A) role
- Advanced excel modeling skills
- Advanced presentation and documentation skills
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly is crucial in this role