Senior Manager HR at Antara Senior Living (A Max Group Company)
Views:253 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Antara - Manager - Marketing & Communication (6-8 yrs)
About Us: Link - www.antaraseniorcare.com
Antara Assisted Care Services was launched for the evolving needs of seniors and their families and given Max Group's legacy and expertise in healthcare, hospitality & senior living, Antara Assisted Care Services is uniquely positioned to provide the best care possible at every step to our customers through our various service offerings:
Antara Care Homes:
Antara Care at Home:
As Antara Assisted Care Services continues to scale and grow into new geographies, explore innovative methods of healthcare delivery, we are looking to hire exceptionally motivated and talented professionals to join our team.
As Manager - Marketing for Antara Assisted Care Services, you will be handling Branding and Marketing communications execution across the Antara Assisted Care business which comprises of Antara Care Homes, Care at Home & Medcare Products.
All the business units are B2C (Retail) and are poised for exponential and scorching growth in the future.
- Design appropriate go-to-market strategies for all business verticals
- Put in place execution plans to support revenue, footfalls
- Monitor, and report on outcomes.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- BTL activations, BTL strategy, BTL execution
- Managing communications spends and working with vendors and agencies to create and/or localize communications, marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Implementation and co-ordination of PR initiatives related to the brand
- Ensure consistency of messaging across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Monitor competition and plan actions appropriately.
- Partner and help in identifying vendors/partners to work with
- Ensure alignment on core brand principles, creatives, and positioning with the overall Antara corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Tailoring the brand message for appropriate TGs and ensuring strength & consistency across all channels and marketing efforts
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual planning of functional and company objectives
- Brand building for AACS and the three business verticals
- BTL penetration for AACS products/ services
- Go-to-market strategy execution (for product, market, and segments)
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Experience 6-8 Years in a similar role
2. Experience across various aspects of Marketing, including off-line, BTL and understanding of communication requirements for digital
3. Worked in Marketing function for Retail/FMCG/B2C or a small company (startup)
4. Exposure to various aspects of marketing function, understands new age/trends in marketing