HR Manager at ANS Digital Pvt. Ltd
Views:140 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ANS Commerce - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales/Sales Operations (3-8 yrs)
The Role :
- Sales Operations Manager reports to Sr. Director Process Excellence or higher.
- He/she will be a highly motivated and self-starter responsible for handling pre-sales activities for deal closures.
- Sales manager will be managing a team of around 4 -7 sales Associates and/or Sr. Sales associates
- Sales operations manager is accountable for managing a team of sales operations associates ensuring quality and timely deliveries to End Sales and/or customers for deal closure within TAT.
- To kick start Sales Operations and establish key processes, integration & training programs, events, performance metrics and own the Presales, Analysis and Project management within functional teams
Pre-Sales aspect of Sales operations includes:
- Working with End-Sales resources in gathering Client requirements and converting business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- Expected to take lead in preparing overall solutions and proposals for clients. At times, you might be able to do all the proposals on your own and at times, you might be required to work with different SME (Subject Matter Experts) to complete some critical aspects of the proposed solution.
- Expected to work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs /pain-points.
- Expected to act as Client Proxy questioning approach / solutions to internal delivery teams about all/certain aspects of proposal.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
- Expected to do capability walkthroughs and presentations to Clients , delivering product presentations and demonstrations, prepare pitch decks and provide support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Assist Sales in closing legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, and SLA agreements, etc. and to get the SoW/ BRD/ Proposal and SLA Sign-off
Business Analysis aspect of Sales operations:
- Sales operations team is the bridge between inside sales, end sales, other internal teams and Customer hence they have responsibility of maintaining data sanctity.
- Expected to own data management: ensure data is complete and accurate
- Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the sales targets (forecasting & planning)
- Expected to own sales dashboard, create MIS reports for the Sales function, sales process implementation
- Expected to deep dive into processes and leakages to support process excellence managers in continuous process improvement projects/automation projects, to help drive quality and cost efficiencies across the sales funnel.
- Work with Process Excellence Leader to turn data and analytics into actionable insights for the Sales team
Project Management Aspect of Sales operations:
- Expected to coordinate (as project manager) with the delivery teams while creating proposals, participate in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
- Expected to set up clear deliverables, acceptance criteria and timeline expectations for multiple internal teams
- Resources utilization and planning for own Sales operations team.
Years of Experience:
- B.Tech /BE/MBA (any other technical degree) with ~4-6 years of experience with minimum 3 years relevant experience in an IT
services company/Internet/Ecommerce (preferred)
- Candidates with experience in Pre Sales, RFI, RFP for Ecommerce, SAAS based companies are preferred.
Expectations on Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. - Non- negotiable
- Excellent command on MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Presentation / Excel skills, should be able to create ppts, models, ROI Plans, in excel (mandatory)
- Experience in B2B solution selling (E-commerce, CRM, ERP, SAAS, OMS, Payment solutions)
- Knowledge of Indian E-commerce industry/ related tech/warehousing / Payments / Marketplaces / Brand e-store. Performance marketing and Warehousing services domain knowledge and sales experience is preferred.
- Concept selling, software solution sales experience, ability to engage and influence a client
- Experience in Selling in the Domestic Market is a big plus
Good to Have/Eager to learn:
- Hands on experience an understanding of CRM tools like - Hubspot, Zoho (preferred)
- Hands on experience /understanding or Project management tools - Asana (preferred), Jira and likes
- Should be eager to understand Technology & Client E-commerce requirements
- Should be able to handle RFPs and create proposals basis the same
- Should be comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions related to E-commerce /Warehousing / Digital marketing / Marketplaces
- Preference of Professional background (In either or both of the following) - B2B Channel Sales (Solutions) and/ or Direct Solution Sales (Ecommerce, Warehousing, Digital Marketing, CRM, ERP, etc.)
Experience in managing small but highly driven team as a project manager:
- Ability to handle a group of resources assigned/mapped for support with Pre-sales work from sales operations team project basis.
- Ensuring associates create and compile quality deliverables within TAT and adhere to data compliance through the complete Sales cycle for the deals assigned to Sales Manager.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, sense of ownership to genuinely solve customer problems, become a trusted advisor to customers and make things happen gets brownie points.