HR Manager at ANS Digital Pvt. Ltd
Views:207 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ANS Commerce - Associate Director - Sales/Sales Operations (5-10 yrs)
- ASD is accountable for managing a team of sales operations managers ensuring quality and timely deliveries to End Sales and/or customer for deal closure within TAT.
- To kick start Sales Operations and establish key processes, integration & training programs, events, performance metrics and own the Presales, Analysis and Project management within functional teams
Pre-Sales aspect of Sales operations includes:
- Expected to drive solutioning and proposals for clients through the subject matter experts.
- Expected to work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- Expected to act as Client Proxy, questioning approach / solutions to internal delivery teams about all/certain aspects of proposal.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support, throughout the sales cycle.
- Expected to do capability walkthroughs and presentations to Clients, delivering product presentations and demonstrations, prepare pitch decks and provide support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Assist Sales in closing legal documents (Service Agreements, NDAs, and SLA agreements, etc. and to get the SoW/BRD/ Proposal and SLA Sign-off
Business Analysis aspect of Sales operations:
- Sales operations team is the bridge between inside sales, end sales, other internal teams and Customer hence they have responsibility of maintaining data sanctity.
- Expected to own sales dashboard, create MIS reports for the Sales function, sales process implementation
- Build key dashboards for leading and lagging indicators with respect to the sales targets (forecasting & planning)
- Expected to deep dive into processes and leakages to work on continuous process improvement and projects/automation projects, to help drive quality and cost efficiencies across the sales funnel.
Project Management Aspect of Sales operations:
- Expected to coordinate (as project manager) with the delivery teams while creating proposals, participate in supervising/advising SMEs in preparing solutions and chalking out a delivery plan.
- Expected to set up clear deliverables, acceptance criteria and timeline expectations for multiple internal teams
- Resources utilization and planning for Sales operations team.
Years of Experience:
- B.Tech /BE/MBA (any other technical degree) with ~6-10 years of experience with minimum 5 years relevant experience in Ecommerce industry
- Candidates with experience in Pre Sales, RFI, RFP for Ecommerce, SAAS based companies are preferred.
Expectations on Skills and Abilities :
- Ecommerce value chain understanding: Ecommerce P&L, Sales & Marketing, Supply chain understanding
- Experience on Brandstore development on platforms like Magneto/ Woocommerce/ Salesforce/ for enterprise customers
- Experience in creating BRD working closely with tech and product team
- Must of deal structuring, contract/agreement vetting, RFI/RFP preparation experience
- Experience/Enthusiasm for evaluating tools and systems that will help drive process efficiencies.
- Excellent command on MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be able to prepare client proposals, presentations.
- Skilled at dealing with multiple stakeholders both internally and also at client's end to get the task done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in managing small but highly driven team of dotted line reportees:
- Help team with learning growth and development plans
- Driving team skill and knowledge improvement training for their personal and professional growth plans
Good to Have/Eager to learn:
- You should be able to validate the estimations shared and ideally do first cut estimations yourself.
- You should be able to validate a business plan, media plan/digital marketing plan
- You are expected to have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements.
- You should be able to keep pace with continuously evolving focus areas of organization.
- You should be inquisitive and keep yourself abreast of latest technology and business trends in organizational focus areas.
- Experience in dealing with ecommerce ecosystem partners -Payment gateways, customer loyalty, marketing integration, shipping partners etc.
- Gathering product feedback from client & other market insights & updating the Product team
- Well versed with data management, analysis and reporting tools - Eg. Data studio and likes
- Hands on experience an understanding of CRM tools like - Hubspot, Zoho (preferred)
- Hands on experience /understanding or Project management tools - Asana (preferred), Jira and likes
- An entrepreneurial mindset, sense of ownership to get tasks done gets brownie points.