Director at Anplify Services Private Limited
Views:3981 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Anplify - Equity Research Analyst - Global Market - US/Australia (2-4 yrs)
The Analyst will be working as part of international teams covering companies listed on US and Australian markets.
This is the Company's early team and candidates have the opportunity to become part of the first 10 members of the core team. Opportunities of growing rapidly with the organization are thus immense as the company has aggressive growth plans over the next 2 years.
Responsibilities include fundamental Equity and Industry Research, Valuation, Stock Screening and Analytics.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Good understanding of accounts, financial statements, valuation methodologies
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and Word)
- Passion to learn, ability to multi task and willingness to work in situation that will entail tight deadlines and extended working hours
- Strong financial modelling and analysis capability
- Superior report writing, communication and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience
- CFA / MBA or equivalent from top 25 B-schools
- 2 - 4 years of demonstrable work experience in Equity Research or related support work
We are looking for team members, not mere employees, who share our passion for excellence and want to participate in the process of building an institution. We offer an enabling environment where individuals are encouraged to take on responsibility and learn by doing.
For more details, visit www.anplify.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.