Director at Anplify Services Private Limited
Views:33351 Applications:585 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:382
Anplify - AVP - Investment Banking (6-8 yrs)
Job Title: Associate Vice President
- Lead the entire investment banking support business operations for a growing team of Analysts and Associates.
- Actively pursue business opportunities & establish relationships with global clients
- Support the leadership team in deal pursuits, collateral preparation and supporting business development activities.
- Financial Modeling, Pitch book preparations, Valuation, CIM/Business Plan preparation, Equity research and Industry research etc.
- Support recruiting and interviewing potential new team members
- Training/education of new and/or junior team members
Ideal candidate should have:
- Good understanding of the M&A transaction process, financial statement analysis and valuation methodologies
- Superior report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Office suite
- Passion to learn, ability to multi task and willingness to work in situation that entails tight deadlines and extended working hours
- Strong financial modeling and analysis capability
Work experience: 6 to 8 years (ONLY candidates with relevant work experience should apply. Experience in handling large teams is a MUST)
CTC: 10 LPA to 12 LPA
Job Location: New Delhi
Qualification: MBA (Finance) / CFA (USA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.