HR at Annova Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:256 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Annova Solutions - Compliance Manager - IT Security Domain (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Compliance professional to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing compliance regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Lead / Manage Compliance Program Implementation in conjunction with Operations and other Functional Leads
- Developing and monitoring key compliance risk indicators
- Supervising Information System policy compliance, SOC, vulnerability assessment, vendor management and regulatory compliance
- Managing operations compliance team, controls definition, implementation and periodic evaluation of design and operating effectiveness
- Steering roll-out of audit frameworks (ops. compliance, delivery excellence) for internal and customer engagements
- Driving business process improvement projects; developing audit budget and undertaking resource planning
- Ensuring adequate Data Security controls within process, prevention of data leakage with increasing digitization
- Directing monthly, quarterly & annual audits; guiding assigned auditors for ensuring adherence to established system controls.
- Partnering with external audit firms for control requirement and audit plan finalization
- Delivering successful audits and re-certification results
- Identifying the information security needs and risk assessment before projects go-live
- Administering overall security deliverables, ensuring SLA compliances are met by vendors and providing good levels of services for all clients.
- Liaising with service delivery and external auditors for observations/non-conformity closure within agreed timeline
- Managing client directed and statutory compliance guidelines as may be specified from time to time
- Advising the teams for identifying root causes and implementing solutions to close the gaps
- Managing awareness amongst employee base relating to compliance requirements and policies as applicable. Training Operations Team as per requirement.
- Should be responsible to front end the discussions relating to compliance and regulatory issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors, Masters or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Accounting/Auditing, Cybersecurity or other related fields
- In-depth and hands-on experience of the following compliance requirements: PCI QMS, SOC, HIPAA, Audits, ISMS and ISO
- 4+ years of experience in IT/IS Security Compliances/Consulting
- 2+ years working in highly regulated industries (e.g., financial services, healthcare, and energy, telecommunications), including direct work experience with global audit and compliance frameworks
- Must have good presentation skills with the ability to prepare reports and presentations
- Attention to detail and hands on with execution
- Sound technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required
- Functional awareness of both information system platforms with a strong IT technical understanding and aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Agile mind, able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Industry Preference - BPO/ITES, preferably exposed to a healthcare process.
Work Location - Indore/Chennai.
Working Mode - WFO.