Talent Acquisition Specialist at Annalect
Views:254 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Annalect - Specialist/Manager - Content Production (8-15 yrs)
About Annalect India
Annalect is an integral part of Omnicom Group, a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialist firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialized communication services to over 5,000 clients in more than 70 countries.
Annalect India plays a key role for our group companies and global agencies by providing stellar products and services in the areas of Creative Services, Technology, Marketing Science (data & analytics), Media Services, Market Research and Business Support Services. We currently have 1800+ amazing colleagues (in Annalect India) who are committed to solving our clients' pressing business issues. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals like you to be part of this journey.
Let us build this, together!
This is an exciting role and would entail you to
- Accountable to produce video & motion-related projects, working across digital, motion, video and social content production.
- Work closely with creative, production, digital, design and motion teams to develop an optimal workflow and production methodology.
- Tackle new projects by ensuring the right resources (onsite and offshore) are aligned to the right briefs
You will be working closely with Our global creative agency teams. You will also be closely collaborating with our team of talented copywriters and designers to deliver high-quality services.
This may be the right role for you if you have
- 8-15 years of experience in a similar role, ideally from an integrated agency, production house or internal studio environment.
- Track record of working across video production, post production, digital and motion design.
- A thorough understanding of how to develop content for multichannel as well as brand platforms.
- Passionate about emerging production and advertising technologies/trends and is constantly seeking out new technologies
- Professionalism in conducting business in an effective manner, with attention to detail and accuracy in all internal and external communication and communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels, across all media channels.
- Meet the stake holder requirements like versioning,localisation and adaptation of video content that spreads across various media channels
- Experience working within a team of Producers, guiding and mentoring junior team members.
- Ownership of projects; reaching out to the right team (onsite and offshore)
- Ability to work at a fast pace while remaining calm under pressure.
- Be well-versed in production, project management and financial systems such as JIRA, Trello/Planner, BCC/ Pegasus and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be highly organized.