HR Analyst at Annalect
Views:136 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Annalect - Manager - Digital Creative Deliverables (12-20 yrs)
Manager - Digital (Creative deliverables)
We have an exciting role of Manager (Creative Production - Digital) to drive and translate creative and contemporary ideas to solid design and impact. You will have a key role in design and deployment of creative campaigns with our global clients, including many Fortune 50 companies.
This is an exciting role and would entail you to :
- Exceptional interpersonal and soft skills; able to work effectively with creative people, colleagues, clients and stakeholders; skilled in developing effective relationships within and across teams
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and a solution-driven approach
- Strong trafficking and creative project management skills and work under pressure
- Demonstrates critical thinking and mentor creative team
- Ability to plan and organize work; determined to overcome obstacles in order to move forward; strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Has a flexible attitude; is able to work effectively in a variety of situations
- Help the teams to be self-organized and apply agile values and principles Work collaboratively with colleagues and agency stakeholders on a variety of design projects providing ideas, support and expertise when needed
- End-to-end management of designated accounts through a thorough understanding of the clients business, and by participation in the creative development of communication.
- Manage phases of multiple projects at one time by working closely with the Creative Services Director on priorities
- Ensure systematic documentation & storage of client-related data
- Keep current with design software and computer technologies to satisfy the job.
- Manages several designers and evaluates individual design deliverables alongside team performance, delivering critical feedback when necessary.
- Assist in the development and training of the design team
- Ability to establish department goals and objectives that support the strategic plan.
- Ensure client service, consistent quality output, and meet the agreed Service Level Agreement and best practice guidelines
This may be the right role for you if you have :
- 12+ years experience in an agency/ large digital production house in the same role with a strong digital creative background
- Manage digital creative projects with all types of digital creative deliverables including quality control and final delivery, identifying skillsets for proper resource alignment
- Determine project scope including effective brief talking, negotiating deadlines, and creating and communicating timelines, define scope estimates for complex projects
- Liaising with onsite agency project managers/ production managers to assess project requests and needs
- Identifying conflicts or additional resourcing needs as they arise and communicating these to offshore creative studio stakeholders
- Works closely with onsite agency studio production managers on resource availability, project coordination and other communication points to ensure the offshore creative studio team works as a seamless unit on projects, regardless of time zone or team, to deliver assets on time and within brand and client expectations.
- Oversight of quality control and processes to maximize the efficiency of offshore studio and provide an environment conducive to error-free deliverables.
- Liaising with agency project managers and creative department to better understand specific business and project needs to ensure proper deliverables and timing of digital creative projects.
- Proven record of successfully managing complex and/or multiple creative projects to completion
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and pristine attention to detail
- Strong technical skills across Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and project management software/applications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.